"Every secret takes on a life of its own."
One of a best drama which shot on a beautiful county places, love to live rest of my life there. The movie was a light-heartbreaking but sweetest movie of 2005. We can say kinda similar to 'Safe haven' but end twist and characters are the differences.
An extremely artistic, meaningful and so beautiful drama like a freshly bloomed flower on an unseason. I love Lasse Hallstrom movies, his works are not too emotional or too dramatic but always balanced. Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman were excellent as always they are, Jennifer Lopez and her daughter role who played were also so good.
One of a best cast movie which brought a new life from its original book. My heart always welcomes this kinda fine drama movies and I highly recommend it for drama fans!
Secondhand lions, What's eating Gilbert Grapes, Life as a house
- Tweens: From age between 7 to 12
- Teens: From age between 13 to 19
- Adults: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece