title

title

Thursday, July 4, 2013

This is 40 (2013) Hollywood

Comedy


Tagline:
"The sort-of sequel to 'Knocked Up'."


Review:
The fact is this movie was really funny than I thought. Like they say it was a sorta sequel to 'Knocked Up' because some characters are repeated, left out Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl and broughtin Jason Segel and Megan Fox. Story wise 'Knocked Up' was a good movie and comedy wise this movie was way better.

It is an adult movie due to sexual related content, so kids are out of the league. I am a bit sure that teenagers won't like it because it was the story about mid life crisis of a married couple, if you are a 30 and plus you probably will enjoy it. I am not 30 but I liked it as a fun movie which tells mainly the facts behind the middle aged couple who dislike everything they see in each other.

Excellent performances by Paul Rudd as Pete and Leslie Mann as Debbie. I won't surprise if an another follow-up movie is being made with these two, rather I enjoy it and I recommend it for those who think they are old enough like I mentioned in my review to enjoy it.


Similar movies:
Knocked up, The ugly truth


Suitable for:
Tweens, Teen, Adults, All


Final verdict:
Ignore, Bad, Average, Good, Excellent


  • Tweens: From age between 7 to 12
  • Teens: From age between 13 to 19
  • Adults: From age above 20
  • Ignore: Not worth watching
  • Bad: Not good but watchable
  • Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
  • Good: great certainly not masterpiece
  • Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment