Wanted: Someone to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. I have only done this once before.
I think it is a career best performance from Mark Duplass from those I have seen of him. The story of three local magazine people who are after a strange paper advertisement to know more about the person who wrote it. They find him and pretend to be his new partners, then you know everything blasts when he knows the truth. The Best part of the movie was each character and their motives, step by step, piece by piece it starts to reveal till last frame. It does not drag with unwanted scenes but still a bit slow pace. One of a recent best sci-fi drama.
Another Earth, Robot & Frank
- Tween: From age between 7 to 12
- Teen: From age between 13 to 19
- Adult: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece