Adventure | Drama | Romance
"Where will the road take her?"
A decent adventure drama with little suspense, more like a road movie. It tells the story of a young South American woman who is on a quest for something finds variety of form of love and care in her journey
around the corners of the country.
We should say Camilla Belle's one of a best performance. The movie was something like a mini 'Into the wild' but with a different storyline. It was such a nice drama, everyone won't like it but certain people will do.
Into the wild, Star watching dog, Grizzly man
- Tweens: From age between 7 to 12
- Teens: From age between 13 to 19
- Adults: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece