Horror | Thriller
"A mother's love is forever."
I am lack of knowledge in horror movies, I have not seen many and my favourite horror movies are very few. As a grown up many people won't get scare watching this genre movies and so me, but this movie made quite an impact on me to see at night time.
The story was better than worse but opening sequences were forgotten once the present starts to reveal. Most of other horror movies keeps its suspense till last ten minutes to reveal the behind a haunt secrecy of evil power and this movie was not one of those usuals. In the middle of the movie it begins to move towards science fiction then again flips back to original. You may get confuse, one you see it you will know what I meant. Overall a decent horror movie that good for adults.
Insidious, The last exorcism, The woman in black
- Tween: From age between 7 to 12
- Teens: From age between 13 to 19
- Adult: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece