Crime | Drama | Thriller
"Proof can be a powerful weapon."
The movie has a nice combination of two character which played by two giant film personalities Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe. It had a good beginning and it is used as the twist at the end as well. You won't able to guess anything, that's wherethe story keeps tight till the end.
Mark Wahlberg played as a ex cop who later turns into a private invetigator, he takes a job from his life savior. He begins to crack the case but it grows bigger and stronger than he thought where he has to make one big move to take a stand on side which may put him into a trouble.
The scenes are quite predictable but it all about power performances by the two top actors. This political thriller has good intensity to keep you calm on your seat till the end.
End of watch, State of play, Lincoln lawyer
- Tween: From age between 7 to 12
- Teens: From age between 13 to 19
- Adults: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece