title

title

Monday, August 19, 2013

Little Nicolas (2009) France

Little Nicolas and co plans a big .


Comedy

Original title:
Le Petit Nicolas (French)


Tagline:
"Alceste eat all the time, Geoffroy's dad earns lots of money, Rufus has a lot of stupid things, Agnan is a darling of mistress, Clotaire is the last of the class, Eudes gives punch on the nose, Joachim's little brother is ugly as all, Nicolas is awfully nice."


Review:
The movie was so cute and fun. It has been 4 years since it was released and I wonder where is its sequel, because this movie deserves one or maybe those who loved it will anticipate like I do. The characters were very well created and developed, the timing of jokes was excellent. When I saw Kad Merad on the first frame of his appearance in this movie, I could not control myself from laughing and knew it would be an awesome and I gonna have a nice time with it. And I did.

This movie was based on a series of French children's books. It reminds me 'Diary of a wimpy kid', about a kid who had his own imagination and mistook the occasion he witnessed with his parents which makes him to act quickly to make it right. So the little Nicolas forms a little gang from his school friends and theirs adventure is ours (audience) fun ride.

As a children movie fan I loved it from my heart and wanted more of it which was lasted for just 90 minutes. Watching a movie like it make me a kid, sometime it will recall my childhood memories. I feel I am so lucky to see it and hope you won't miss after reading this review.


Similar movies:
Diary of a wimpy kid, Moonrise kingdom, Judy moody and the not bummer summer, Ramona and Beezus


Suitable for:
Tween, Teen, Adult, All


Final verdict:
Ignore, Bad, Average, Good, Excellent

Petit Nicolas (2009) on IMDb


  • Tween: From age between 7 to 12
  • Teen: From age between 13 to 19
  • Adult: From age above 20
  • Ignore: Not worth watching
  • Bad: Not good but watchable
  • Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
  • Good: great certainly not masterpiece
  • Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment