title

title

Thursday, August 1, 2013

That Evening Sun (2009) Hollywood

Drama

Tagline:
"I worked too hard. And too long. I aint going down without a fight"


Review:
It was a soulful and meaningful movie. I can see hundred of movies in different genres but finally I get some satisfaction with my heart on drama like this which tells something infinity about life (and way more than that) that we live on different part of the earth in a different culture.

I don't know the director but it will be his best work at least for now. Hal Holbrook was awesome, as a 88 years-old he gave his best shot to the story, I really loved his parts. I easily get fond on struggling aged men (women too) or kids, so I guess that is why I liked it more than any other people around me do.

Drama like this should not be missed especially the movie fanatics. As you know it is not some commercial but story about the life and its struggle. You gonna witness with pleasure one of a best drama of recent time.


Similar movies:
An unfinished life, Gran torino, Trouble with the curve, Quartet


Suitable for:
Tween, Teen, Adult, All


Final verdict:
Ignore, Bad, Average, Good, Excellent


The Host (2013) on IMDb

  • Tween: From age between 7 to 12
  • Teen: From age between 13 to 19
  • Adult: From age above 20
  • Ignore: Not worth watching
  • Bad: Not good but watchable
  • Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
  • Good: great certainly not masterpiece
  • Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment