Drama | Romance
Review:Remake of the 1940 movie of the same name. It is set during the second World War in France where girl meets boy kinda romance-drama. It was not a mysterious story, if you are good at predict you will figure it out everything. It is all about retaining from original movie and realism of those time culture in Europe of a middle class family. Cinematography was very good, it captured the beautiful French countryside scenic.
From a beautiful Mermaid (Pirates of the Caribbeans 4) to well digger's daughter, Astrid berges-Frisbey, she was so pretty. Father and daughter both acted well along side the guy (Kad Merad) from 'Monsier Papa'. Overall a fine family movie.
Birdsong, A very long Engagement
- Tweens: From age between 7 to 12
- Teens: From age between 13 to 19
- Adults: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece