Drama | Romance | Sport
Original title:Moondru Per Moondru Kadhal (Tamil)
Vasanth is a good director and this is not the best of his work nor the worst. 'Three people, three love' is the English translation of this title, like the title movie had three different love stories, at some point everything gonna meet.
The first story was a youthful romance-comedy with Vimal in lead was just good. The second story with Cheran was the best from them all and the saviour of the movie which was inspired by a real person's story. And the third story with Arjun Sarja was about sport which began with promising but failed to keep twhat it initially offered, especially last 30 minutes is where the movie started to tumble. The end twist was really a disaster.
Actually Cheran's part of the story deserves an independent movie! worth a watch to see Cherans role!
Raman Thediya Seethai, Vaanam
- Tweens: From age between 7 to 12
- Teens: From age between 13 to 19
- Adults: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece