Drama | Romance | Thriller
"Something inside has awakened."
A little surprise in fact a lot, this is a little sweet movie, mostly underrated because it is a B list movie. No big actors or big film makers but still this is something amazing especially the story was so good, and it is the backbone and highlights.
I wanted to say what this movie is all about but I should be more cautious of leaking any spoilers. A young poor man with a rare disease meets a girl then their lives see the changes one with a right and another with a wrong direction with a twist on right time.
This movie was made so cleverly, the cast was perfectly picked, I never seen them before in any movie but they performed good so the direction. The movie looked a bit realistic due to the screenplay. A nice quality flick for a low budget.
Jack and Diane, We are the nigh, Black swan, Warm bodies
- Tween: From age between 7 to 12
- Teens: From age between 13 to 19
- Adult: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece