Comedy | Drama
"The search for true love begins outside the box."
I thought it was a good movie like many people said, there are so many others who did not like it but it was quite similar to Mel Gibson's 'The beaver'. Actually it impressed me, I felt I was the Lars and others were very supportive to me.
Not a rarity on the concept but rare of an artwork as the whole product. Many great actors did character like this and its Ryan Gosling. Endearing and heartwarming movie sometime hilarious too. An OSCAR nominee for the best screenplay on the year it released , did not win.
This movie suitable for matured audience even though not for all the adults, quite entertaining.
The beaver, Harvey
- Tweens: From age between 7 to 12
- Teens: From age between 13 to 19
- Adults: From age above 20
- Ignore: Not worth watching
- Bad: Not good but watchable
- Average: 50-50, choice is always yours
- Good: great certainly not masterpiece
- Excellent: A must see, Masterpiece